That recent JD Meatyard review took Unwashed Territories over the 20,000 mark for viewings. Thanks!
To mark the occasion, here are the top ten most viewed band/artist reviews. The list doesn't include general reviews of things like festivals and end of year lists, just individual acts. Pleasantly surprised that Sugarbrute top the list, even though the band broke up (I think) some time ago:
1. Sugarbrute (below) in session (12 May 2011)
2. Zabraneta Planeta - Bernays Propaganda (3 May 2013)
3. View of the Outer Rim - Lee Negin (23 October 2012)
4. Alchemical Postcards - The Chasms (6 September 2011)
5. Icon Give Thank - Sun Araw & M Geddes Gengras meet The Congos (27 November 2012)
6. Lunar Collection - Lee Negin (below) (24 March 2013)
7. Let England Shake - PJ Harvey (24 December 2011)
8. Demoni - Kottarashky & The Rain Dogs (20 March 2013)
9. Relic - Matt Stevens (4 August 2011)
10. Doobie Wonderland - Acid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic Inferno (1 September 2013)
Interesting that Lee Negin's the only artist to feature twice. Notable that the ten artists are also spread over six different countries. Wonder how many changes to this list there'll be when we reach 30,000? On current form, that should be around February 2014.